While dosing out elderberry syrup is great for my kid’s health…the actual process is sticky and messy. Enter, Elderberry Gummies! This way they can grab out the jar and have their dose, no need to make multiple spoons dirty or spill it all over the floor.
Homemade Elderberry Gummies
- 3 cups elderberry syrup
- 1/4 cup grassfed gelatin
- Gently warm up your elderberry syrup, you dont want to kill the goodness of the honey, until its "baby bottle warm".
- Whisking well, slowly pour in the gelatin so it doesnt clump up. It should take you 30 seconds to pour it all in.
- Once its all whisked in, pour it into an 8×8 pan or container with lid.
- Put in fridge to cool until firm.
- Slice into 1/2 inch cubes,(it makes about 60 for me) put into a container or jar with lid, and store in the fridge.
- These last a few weeks in the fridge, although they never really last this long in our house!