Roast Vegetable Curry
Roast Vegetable Curry is a great simple meal to make and the flavour added by roasting the vegetables is fantastic.
Servings: 8 servings
- 8 cups mixed cut up vegetables such as but not limited to peppers, eggplants, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, zuchinni and cabbage fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon minced ginger I use the paste!
- 1/4 cup dried onion, or 1 cup chopped fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander seed
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 330ml can coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoon lemon, or lime juice
Saute garlic, ginger and if using fresh onion, onion, in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add remaining spices, stir around for 10-20 seconds, then add in your coconut milk.
Stir it well, then add in your peanut butter and lemon/lime juice.
Simmer for a few minutes, then set aside until your vegetables are done.
When vegetables done, toss them in the sauce and serve!
The leftovers from this Vegetable Curry are one of my favourites!
Adapted from I heart Umami's recipe here-