Kates Creamy Ceasar Salad Dressing
This creamy ceasar dressing is so versatile- use for salad, coleslaw, vegetable dip, pizza dipping or a yummy wrap!
Servings: 8 servings
- 2-4 cloves garlic preferably fresh
- 1 tsp anchovy paste OR 1 tbsp asian fish sauce
- 2-3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar optional
- 1 tsp worcestshire sauce
- 1 tsp mustard whatever you’ve got!
- 1 cup mayo homemade or store-bought
- 1/2 c grated parmesan cheese NOT powdered shelf stable please
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
My favourite method is this- in a quart jar, put the garlic, anchovy, lemon, balsamic, worchestshire and mustard.
Blend with an immersion blender until well combined.
Add in mayo and gently blend.
Add parmesan, salt and pepper, give a shake or a gentle blend and taste.
Alternatively you could put the garlic through a garlic press and mix by hand. Or put the first ingredients in a blender and blend well before adding the mayo etc.
Calories: 225kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 382mg | Potassium: 18mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 1mg