Tamari Roasted Almonds are a major family favourite in our house. A batch of these little nuts doesn’t last long as the aroma seems to bring on locusts! If you don’t stock tamari sauce in your pantry, you can always use soy sauce as a substitute. Either way is tasty and sure to satisfy your salty snack cravings!
Tamari Roasted Almonds
- 4 cups almonds, raw, unsalted
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce, or soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Throw the almonds on a baking sheet.
- Roast 15-20 min, stirring once halfway, until they smell nice and roasted.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Pour soy sauce or tamari all over the nuts and stir around for a good minute.
- Return to the oven for 5-7 minutes, until nuts are dry again.
- Cool, store in a jar, enjoy!
Family Friendly Snacking
These snacks are kid-approved favorites in our family!