Korean Style Venison is a twist on a recipe I found at The Elliott Homestead.
I’m not sure it gets easier than this for a ridiculously tasty dinner?
I texted my Mom when I was done eating: “The dinner I made tonight would make Doug bow to your feet while you were doing fist pumps at how easy it was. No kidding Mom it was 6 ingredients and 15 minutes plus cooked rice”
Marius always gets second when I make this, and he isn’t usually a seconds kind of person.
I think that about sums up this recipe? You could use canned stew meat or canned ground meat, and any other thawed or fresh ground meat other than venison. We ate it with local sugar snap peas that were delish!
- 1 lb ground venison, or beef or turkey or pork...
- 2 teaspoon microplaned ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup soy sauce mixed with 1/4 water, If using canned meat, use the liquid from in there!
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- green onions, 1 1/2-2 minced per person
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown the venison in a skillet.
- Add in the ginger and garlic and cook for a few minutes.
- Add in the soy sauce and honey.
- Simmer for 10 minutes until most of the liquid is gone.
- Serve over rice of choice with LOTS of green onions or chives.
Diversify your game recipes! Here are some of our favorites!