Honey Sweetened Lemonade
I just can't justify the amount of sugar most lemonade recipes call for. And that's how this Honey Sweetened Lemonade recipe was born!
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice or lime juice, Bottled or fresh squeezed, whatever works best for you
- 1/8 teaspoon good salt
- In a 2qt/half gallon jar add all of the ingredients.
- Shake well to dissolve honey, then top up with cold water. Enjoy immediately or store in fridge for later.
Jazz it up by serving with frozen fruit as ice cubes, mint leaves, lemon or lime slices, or just in a good ol' jar full of ice.
Homemade DrinksBe sure to check out our other beverage recipes! DIY drinks don’t get much tastier (or easier) than this!
- Classic DIY Bailey’s Coffee Creamer
- 20 Minute Hot Apple Cider
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- The Best Iced Coffee Ever
- Kate’s Iced Tea