Grilled Potatoes is a quick way to use up leftover baked or Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes without heating up the house! Potatoes take foreverrrr to cook from raw on the grill but this way they’re done when your meat is (or sooner!) A grilled side dish couldn’t be any easier!
- 4 large leftover baked or instant pot cooked potatoes, cut in half or quarters (9 min high pressure/manual release)
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons good salt
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss potatoes in oil, add spices and toss. (You can mix this all together up to an hour ahead of time while you're prepping other things for the grill.)
- Grill on a preheated grill/bbq on med-high heat (about 450-500F) for 5 minutes, flip, another 5 minutes and they're done!
Tasty Side Dishes
Don’t forget the sides! Try some of these with your next meal!