We’ve got 3 children of our own, and at last count, at least 9 other kids spent a good amount of time in our house every week. (nieces+childcare kids) That being said…Adults love this homemade Fruit Dip just as much as kids! I make it about once a month and it makes things fun. I’m in the camp that healthy fats are good for you, so while I wouldn’t call this an eat with every meal dip, I’d say that in moderation, it’s a healthy treat to help keep kids full longer!
We love this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip with any fruit, especially what’s in season or on sale! To name a few…apples, pears, strawberries and nectarines!
Kate’s Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- In a mixer beat the cream cheese, honey, vanilla, sea salt, and lemon juice.
- Beat for a minute or two, until fluffy and well combined. You may need to push down the sides with a spatula a time or two.
- Then add the whipping cream.
- Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Taste adjust to make sure it’s a good sweetness for your crew.
My kids loved this!
This dip is a favorite at our house! Makes a good base for a cream cheese berry dessert too. ?