Honey Butter Pancake Syrup is quick to mix up, nutrient dense, and with no weird ingredients…just what my family needs! Plus the ingredients are sure to be in everyone’s pantry!
Honey Butter Pancake Syrup
- 8 ounces raw honey, 2/3 cup
- 4 ounces butter, 1/2 cup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt, optional, use only if butter is unsalted
- Gently melt all of the ingredients together, whisking to combine.
- Serve warm over pancakes, waffles, french toast, you name it! Store in a jar with a lid.
Kid-Approved Breakfast Ideas
Start your day off without a fight when you serve up one of these breakfast ideas with a no-complaining guarantee!
- My Mama’s Scones
- Dutch Baby Pancakes
- Sourdough Biscuits
- One-ish Hour Cinnamon Rolls
- Oatmeal Pancakes
- Overnight Cinnamon Roll Twists (I have a sourdough version too!)