After years of making my Classic DIY Baileys Recipe, I’m excited to share this Irish Coffe Creamer recipe that is free of refined sugar, and boasting the depth of maple syrup. I hope you’ll try it soon!
Maple Syrup Sweetened Irish Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup half and half cream, use raw/unpasteurized if possible
- 3/4 cup Irish whiskey, Jameson's is a common brand
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cooa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Measure everything into a quart jar and give it a good shake.
- If you find the cocoa isnt shaking in well, use an immersion/stick blender or throw it in your blender on low speed.
- Store in the fridge, the cocoa may settle but just give it a good shake before using.
Be sure to check out our other beverage recipes! DIY drinks don’t get much tastier (or easier) than this!
- Classic DIY Bailey’s Coffee Creamer
- 20 Minute Hot Apple Cider
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- The Best Iced Coffee Ever
- Kate’s Iced Tea
- 5 Minute Honey Sweetened Lemonade