After years of making my Classic DIY Baileys Recipe, I’m excited to share this one, free of refined sugar, and boasting the depth of maple syrup, I hope you’ll try it soon!
Maple Syrup Sweetened Irish Coffee Creamer
- 3/4 cup half and half/10% Cream Raw/Unpastuerized if possible!
- 3/4 cup irish whiskey Jamesons is a common brand
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Measure everything into a quart jar.
- Give it a good shake! If you find the cocoa isnt shaking in well, use an immersion/stick blender or throw it in your blender on low speed.
- Store in the fridge, the cocoa may settle but just give it a good shake before using.
Be sure to check out our other beverage recipes! DIY drinks don’t get much tastier (or easier) than this!
- Classic DIY Bailey’s Coffee Creamer
- 20 Minute Hot Apple Cider
- Hot Chocolate Mix
- The Best Iced Coffee Ever
- Kate’s Iced Tea
- 5 Minute Honey Sweetened Lemonade